1.1 User Registration to Budozar Web App
1.1.1 Fill user information and password at sign up page
- You can use any internet web browser and search engine to find our website with keyword ‘’Budozar’’.
- You can see sign up button at upper right corner of our home page.
- Please click on sign up and you will reach Sign up page.
- Please fill correct information and desire password at sign up page. If you want to sell your new or use machine, please choose I am a seller and click on “Register” button.
- After submit, please wait reply mail from Budozar Team and you can login our web app after you get the confirmation email.
1.2 Buying credit to add your product on Budozar
1.2.1 Credit buying
- You will need Budozar credit to add your product to sell on our Budozar App. To buy Budozar credit, please click on “Subscription” on your dashboard and you can see Budozar Credit packages.
- Chose a packages and click “Buy now” button.
- You need to fill billing address, all information and select payment method as your desire.
- And then click on “Place Order” button.
- After you get notification from Budozar team, you can add your product on Budozar app. You can use your credit until run out or expire.
1.2.2 Adding your product for sell
- You can add your product information on Budozar app with simple steps.
- Click on Product on vendor dashboard and click on Add New Product. You can see a form to fill product information.
- You can upload product photo and we recommend you to upload photos in each side of view.
- You need to fill Product Name, Price, Discount Price (Discount price need to fill as actual selling price), select category and sub category and write your product full specification in Description.
- After that, you need to fill additional information as Brand, new or use, Manufactured Year, Hours of Use and other information.
- You can upload product information in PDF or Zip format.
- Then, click Save Product button to upload it.
- Now you can see your new product in pending list.
- After reviewing of Budozar admin team, your product will show in Budozar web app and everyone can search with keyword.
1.3 Checking order situation in Dashboard
1.3.1 Checking order situation
- You can see your order situation on Orders tab on your dashboard.
- Click on Order tab, it will show the list of orders for your products and its status.
- You can check the buyer information to contact by clicking on view button (with eye icon).
1.4 Getting Sale Report
1.4.1 Checking Sale report
- You can check your sale status in Report tab on your dashboard.
- There is five separate tabs as Overview, Sales by day, Top Selling, Top Earning and Statement.
1.4.2 Downloading Sale report
- You can download your sale report in statement tab in Report.
- Select the date what you want to get report and click on Export All button.
- Your sale report will be download in “csv” format and can see it easily in Microsoft Excel.